Friday, April 9, 2010

Death of my desk garden

Well, all my plants died. I have no idea why. I was out Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and came back to them yellowed, and looking poorly..that ones that had not shriveled up and died that is. I don't think it had to do with no water because the soil was moist and that would show them as brown and not yellow.

Anyway, I wrapped all of my squash, pumpkin and watermelons with paper. I basically elongated the newspaper containers so the vines has something to rest on instead of drooping the the surface. So I guess I am not THAT BAD of a gardener! lol Hopefully I will at least get those out. I dont think the tomatoes are ready to go out. They are just too skinny. I just hope I can get caught up on my embroidery business, go to the grocery store, and get the garden tilled this weekend! Why, oh why, do weekends have to only be 2 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment